The CJGA Winter Junior Coaching Program focuses a player on mastery rather than perfection.
CJGA WINTER JUNIOR COACHING PROGRAM at Go For It Sports Dome
The CJGA Winter Junior Coaching Program will take place at the CJGA Indoor Golf Facility inside the Go For It Sports Dome in Yorkville, IL (just minutes from Blackberry Oaks GC).
How many players will be on each team?
The CJGA Winter Junior Coaching Program will feature 8 teams with a max of 12 players per team. Coach Chad will divide the teams up by age and skill level. There will be a minimum of 4 golf coaches at every practice.
What will the program consist of?
The CJGA Winter Junior Coaching Program will consist of 8 hours of group coaching. It will feature 3 state-of-the-art golf simulators, 2 chipping stations, and 4 putting green stations. In every session, players will develop their skills, tackle challenges and participate in fun competitions, all designed to make learning the game of golf fun and effective.
Registration begins November 22, 2021
**Monthly Payment Plans Available**
Can be found at:
Go For It Sports
9231 Galena Road
Yorkville, IL 60560
Coaching vs Private Lessons
We coach your junior as an individual in a team environment. Each of our juniors is taught the skills and techniques based on his or her strength and mobility, their learning style, and their desired outcome. The team environment is so productive for several key reasons:
- It creates the right environment to learn the life skills and core values we teach.
- It allows your junior to build friendships in an individual game.
- It allows coaches to create competition and challenges that motivate the players.
- It enables your child to take leadership or mentoring roles to develop interpersonal skills.
- It increases the hours your child can spend with their coach while not increasing the expense.
- It reduces the chances of over-teaching & technical overload. We allow each junior golfer to apply what they learn through experimentation and encourage them to learn by asking questions rather than just be told what to do.